** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Outline the characteristics of emotions and their importance in human social behavior.
- List the five major domains of emotional intelligence.
- Explain the effects of emotional intelligence and social intelligence on love, happiness, and work.
- Describe strategies to improve self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship skills.
- Explain how emotional intelligence impacts mental disorders, chronic illness, provider-patient relationships, and stress management.
- Outline how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, and other health professions.