** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Explain the current state of pain management in the United States.
- Describe the multidisciplinary approach to pain management.
- Review the 23 different pain management modalities currently available.
- Describe steps to create a comprehensive pain management plan.
- List the five key coping skills for helping chronic pain patients.
- Discuss treatment options for chronic dental and facial pain.
- Describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe the implications for dentistry, mental health, and other health professions.