** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Describe the stages, cycling, and circadian rhythms of sleep.
- Cite evidence connecting sleep deprivation and sleep disorders to heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and dementia.
- List the major sleep medications with their uses and adverse effects.
- Describe the connection between dental pain and sleep disruption.
- Cite the diagnostic criteria, symptoms, course, and treatment for the major sleep disorders.
- Describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, nursing, and other healthcare professions.