** Syllabus file will be added to your cart with this item.
- describe the essential components of forming, storing, and retrieving memories.
- list practical ways that perception, time, emotions, stress, and sleep affect memory.
- discuss the differences between normal forgetting, age-related memory decline & amnesia syndromes.
- list the common lifestyle factors, medical conditions and medications that can compromise memory.
- describe useful strategies to preserve memory & help patients and caregivers cope.
- describe how information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, and other health professions.
* Please note that when you add this product to your cart, it will also add the Syllabus as a separate item (at $0 cost.) Please do not remove the syllabus from your cart as it is part of the files that you will have access to for download.
M. Howard, Ph.D.