** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Outline and describe the difference between Marijuana, Synthetic Marijuana, Hemp and various marijuana alternatives.
- Identify the difference between CBD, THC and Synthetic Cannabinoids.
- Review the current “Legal Status” of Cannabis and Synthetic Cannabinoids in America.
- Describe the troublesome new statistics concerning addiction and the increase in “Youth Vaping” of THC and CBD.
- Explain human Opioid Receptors, Opioid analgesia and compare this to the Human Endocannabinoid system.
- Review the real evidence (or lack thereof) for pain control and analgesia with THC, CBD, and marijuana alternatives.
- List the difference between THC Oil, Marijuana Oil, Cannabis Oil, Hash Oil, CBD Oil and Hemp Oil.
- Review the critical Adverse Drug Reactions that occur with THC and CBD.
- Describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, nursing, and other healthcare professions.