** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Identify key aspects of the transmission, diagnosis, treatment, containment, and prevention of coronaviruses.
- Describe the patterns of illness and treatment guidelines for 2020 seasonal influenza A & B.
- Outline the principles of prevention, choices of personal protective equipment and hygiene measures necessary to control the current epidemic.
- List strategies to recognize and protect the most vulnerable, high-risk patients from coronaviruses and influenza.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for nursing, dentistry, mental health, and other health professionals, and improve patient treatment co-morbidity outcomes for occupational and physical therapy.