** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Cite various effects of stress on the nervous system, including sympathetic arousal and the adrenal response.
- Describe the role of chronic stress in physical and psychological illnesses.
- Outline mind-body therapies suitable for integrative health practices.
- Demonstrate the practical techniques related to mindful relaxation.
- Discuss the role of meditation and breathing techniques in stress reduction programs.
- Demonstrate simple exercises for use in alleviating stress symptoms.
- Describe how the Relaxation Response engages the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Describe strategies for integrating mindful stress-reduction methods into nursing, mental health, dentistry and other clinical practices.