COURSE INFORMATION FOR THE ENTIRE 5-PART PROGRAM:
- How does dental insurance really work?
- Discover what you should have billed for but did not.
- Identify “lost revenue.”
- Understand CDT codes and ensure you are reimbursed.
- Examine latest CDT code changs that will affect your practice.
- Assess what you did bill for and what you should not have billed for.
- Avoid fraud.
- Determine whether your records will survive an audit.
- Misunderstood periodontal coding.
- And much, much more!
Program 5 of 5: Proper
Record-Keeping to Defend Against Audits
- Outline the importance of self-auditing records and the documents required to support each claim.
** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.