** Syllabus file will be added to your cart with this item.
- describe the differences between normal and abnormal brain aging.
- list measures to preserve brain function and reduce the risk for cognitive decline.
- define dementia and describe common dementia syndromes.
- describe the major characteristics of and treatments for Alzheimer’s disease.
- list medications and common clinical conditions that can cause dementia-like symptoms.
- describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- describe, for this course, the implications for nursing, dentistry, mental health, and other health care professions.
M. Howard, Ph.D.