** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Explain the delayed antidepressants’ therapeutic/genome mechanisms and factors that may help to improve patient medication compliance during this period of time.
- Discuss how to integrate psychotherapies with recent psychopharmacologic agents to improve treatment outcomes.
- Based on the current literature, list the most efficacious treatment modalities for a particular psychological disorder.
- List the neurotransmitters that may cause psychotropic medication side effects and recent strategies to mitigate these effects and enhance treatment.
- Describe the brain’s biochemical actions and neuroanatomy which are associated with psychological disorders, according to the most recent literature.
- Explain when to seek psychotropic medication consultation, based on the most recent empirical research.
- Describe, based on the material presented for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, pharmacy, nursing, and other health professions.
- Discuss how the recent empirical research in this course can be translated to clinical practices to improve patient care and outcome.