** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- describe suicide risk assessment including how to structure an assessment interview, understand risk level, and take appropriate actions based on risk level and best practice.
- identify important elements of appropriate documentation for risk assessment.
- discuss treatment and management of suicidal risk including evidence-based treatments with data from the past four years, safety planning, and continuity of care.
- discuss suicide among veterans, including population-specific data, risk/protective factors, and intervention strategies.
- describe importance of sensitivity to the client population we are discussing and the role of lived experience of survivors.
- describe the implications of content learned in this course for nursing, dentistry, mental health, and other health care professions.