** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Describe the pharmacologic differences among cannabis (marijuana), THC and cannabinoids.
- Discuss the major legal issues surrounding THC at the Federal and State levels.
- List the physiologic and pathologic effects of marijuana (THC) including effects of long term use and potential harm to the adolescent brain.
- Describe FDA-approved uses for medical marijuana and possible clinical uses for cannabis in chronic pain patients.
- Explain the known dangers of vaping marijuana and development of EVALI (Lung Injury Due to E-Cigarettes and Vaping).
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of acute marijuana intoxication.
- Discuss the myths and realities surrounding the explosion of CBD products across the country.
- Describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, nursing, and other healthcare professions.