** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- Identify clinical signs & symptoms of inflammation.
- Describe the connections between inflammatory processes and chronic illness.
- Describe the role of inflammation in specific illnesses such as heart disease, COPD, diabetes, arthritis, and dementia.
- List practical strategies to reduce levels of inflammation in clinical practice.
- Explain the rationale for good dental prophylaxis and skin care in patients with chronic illness.
- Describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- Describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, and other health professions.