** Exam/Evaluation and Syllabus files will be added to your cart with this item.
- describe components of the immune system and principles of normal immune function.
- review the clinical features of common autoimmune, allergic and inflammatory conditions.
- explain potential immune factors that may contribute to depression and other psychiatric disorders.
- describe the link between poor oral health and immune dysfunction.
- list the dietary, pharmacologic, and lifestyle changes that may help balance immune function.
- describe how the information in this course can be utilized to improve patient care and patient outcomes.
- describe, for this course, the implications for dentistry, mental health, nursing, and other healthcare professions.